Beneficios de utilizar botas Bambas Horse Boots para caballos
Strengths and advantages
Dynamic Movement System
The D.M.S consists on a triangular recess located on the bottom of the shoe and centered on its axis of symmetry. The bottom of this triangular recess is provided with through-openings. The reduction in thickness of the sole in the zone of the triangular recess and the openings thereof provide the protector with sufficient flexibility to accompany the natural deformities taking place in the hoof capsule of the animal during the different phases of the movement.
Basically the movementsthat we provide to the boot are two:
- Distal-Proximal Movements(Down-Up)
- Medial-Lateral Movements (left-right)
1. 80% decreaseof the vibrations made by the consecutive impacts of the hoof against theground regarding the traditional metal horseshoe.
2. By not using pointed objects to affix the boot to the hoof, the health of the hoof improves substantially and therefore the horse itself.
3. Enhance the adherence to artificial floors such as concrete and asphalt.
5. Reduce the risk of injury.
6. The triangular recess allows the heels movements to act independently and accompanies the heels on the oscillations when riding on irregular surfaces so the boot doesn't interfere with the proper functioning of all the hoof parts.
7. The continuous contact of the hoof sole with boot causes stimulation of the hoof sole that contributes to generate a new tissue.
8. The perimeter rolling reduces the levers from the centre allowing the take off and landing of the hoof.
9. The equine only needs the boots when carrying out an activity over abrasive pavements such us horseback ride, horse training or competition, etc. The rest of the time the horse must be barefoot in order to recover and improve the quality of the hoof and therefore the quality of the horse life.
10. Availability of sizes and individually shaped fore and hind hoof boots.